Information clause for the applicants to the Bronislaw Markiewicz State Higher School of Technology and Economics in Jarosław
Pursuant to applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC of 27 April 2016 – GDPR (Journal of Laws of EU L119 of 04.05.2016), in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should provide information on the processing of his/her personal data specified in Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the GDPR.
In light of the above we hereby inform you that:
- The Bronisław Markiewicz State Higher School of Technology and Economics (PWSTE) with its registered office in Czarnieckiego Street 16, 37-500 Jarosław is defined as the personal data Controller. Rector of PWSTE is in charge of the given personal data activities.
- The Controller appointed the Data Protection Office for supervising the accuracy of personal data processing, who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Controller will process the personal data of the persons according to:
- Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, as well as Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR - the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes) as a separate consent to the processing of personal data during recruitment for studies.
- Your personal data will be stored within 6 months after the recruitment (in case of admission to studies, the data provided are the students’ data).
- The Controller should ensure the following activities:
- the right to have an access to personal data – that is, the person is ensured to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether his/her personal data are being processed, to obtain access to information regarding the purpose of processing, categories of personal data, information about recipients, information about the available powers,
- the right to rectify personal data processed by the Controller if they are incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to deletion ("being forgotten") or restriction of processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a Polish supervisory authority or a supervisory authority of another EU Member State,
- the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (in relation to the processing of personal data on the basis of consent - Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
- The provision of personal data is obligatory pursuant to the provisions of applicable law (including the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 27 September, 2018 on higher education studies, Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science), in the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary,
- The recipients of your personal data will be only the entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, and external entities cooperating with the Controller under relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of pea shall not be shared with any third country or international organization,
- The Controller shall implement appropriate physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations,
- As part of the processing of personal data, the Controller does not use automated individual decision-making methods or systems, including profiling.rsonal data and providing the above-mentioned entities with appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection,
- Your personal dat